Burns or Scalds Compensation Claim in Sutherland
Have you suffered a burn or scald injury at work or in a public place that wasn’t your fault? Burns or scalds are common injuries that can be extremely painful and take months to heal. In serious cases, a burn or scald could cause permanent scarring and disfigurement or even death. Some people may require surgery, skin grafts and physiotherapy after a burn or scald injury.
If you or someone you love has suffered from a burn or scald injury that was caused by someone else, whether minor or serious, call Accident Advice Helpline today and start your compensation claim in Sutherland.
Accident Advice Helpline have extensive experience in dealing with burns or scalds compensation claims; our team of expert legal advisors and dedicated lawyers handle all claims with the utmost sensitivity and care. You can relax knowing that your compensation claim is in the hands of experts.
Common Causes of Burns or Scalds
There are many causes of burns or scald injuries. Some common causes of burns or scalds injuries include:
- Chemicals, for example, hazardous substances in the workplace
- Hot liquids, hot objects, steam or even flames
- Electricity, for example, faulty equipment in the workplace or faulty products in the home.
Types of Accidents that may result in Burns or Scalds
Burns or scald injuries can occur in many types of accidents. Some common examples include:Open Claim Calculator
- Car accident – burns can result if there is a fire
- A faulty product – can cause electrical burns in the home
- Workplace accidents – chemical burns, faulty machinery, hot liquids
- Accidents in schools or nurseries – scalds or burns from hot drinks
- Care homes – scalds or burns from hot bathing water or spilled hot drinks
- And other public places such as a restaurant or café.
If you have suffered a burn or scald injury in an accident at work, or an accident under any other circumstances and you believe someone else was responsible for your injury, contact Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. We are available to take your call 24/7. You can call us for further information with no obligation to proceed, or you can call us to start you compensation claim.
Have you tried our 30-second test? You can find out now how much your burn or scald claim could be worth!