Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/aahclaim/public_html/pages/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Cache.php on line 465
Making a compensation claim in Storrington
If you have been injured or suffered an illness as a result of the actions of someone else then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim in Storrington.
If you decide to make a compensation claim in Storrington and your claim is successful you will:
- Receive financial compensation to aid your recovery
- Get access to medical treatment, services and advice to help with your rehabilitation where appropriate and necessary
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
If you are thinking about making a compensation claim in Storrington you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today.
You can get in touch by one of three ways:
- Use our Freephone helpline number. Our professional and friendly advisers are available 24/7 to answer your questions and will provide you with valuable, free, no obligation advice so you can immediately find out where you stand.
- Complete our online enquiry form. Just answer a few simple questions regarding your accident and the injuries you have sustained and a member of our team will call you back as soon as possible.
- Take our 30 second test which you can find on our website. This will immediately tell you whether you are eligible to make a compensation claim in Storrington and will also give you a good idea of how much your claim might be worth.
With over 14 years’ experience in dealing with a variety of personal injury claims you can rest assured that Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you. We have a team of specialised in-house solicitors who can guide you through every step of the process from starting your claim to finalising the arrangements of your financial settlement. We always operate on a no win, no fee* basis and in the vast majority of cases you will not have to go to court – we do everything we can to make sure your compensation claim in Storrington progresses smoothly and with minimal disruption to your life – you’ve already suffered enough if you’ve been injured.
What can we help with?
You can make a compensation claim in Storrington if you have suffered any of the following:
- Slip, trip or fall (either in public or in the workplace)
- Road traffic accident (cars, motorbikes, bicycles, pedestrians, public transport)
- Accidents at work (perhaps due to faulty or badly maintained machinery)
- Industrial accidents (including repetitive strain injury, vibration white finger or asbestos related diseases)
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but just some of the more common compensation claims in Storrington that we deal with on an almost daily basis. If you want to find out more, contact Accident Advice Helpline today and we can talk you through the process for starting your claim.
We will be with you every step of the way and know that no matter how much financial compensation you receive it will never right the wrongs or excuse the pain you have suffered, but it may go some way to helping you recover.