Do you have a compensation claim in Stocksfield?
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault within the last three years then you might be entitled to make a compensation claim in Stocksfield.
Contact the Accident Advice Helpline Today
To find out if you are eligible to make a compensation claim in Stocksfield you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. We are a law firm that specialises in personal injury claims, and with over 14 years’ of experience we can guarantee that although every case is unique in its own individual circumstances and injuries involved, there is nothing that we haven’t dealt with before in one way or another.
You can get in touch with us in one of three easy ways:
- Complete our online enquiry form. All we need you to do is provide us with a few basic details about yourself, your accident and the injuries you have sustained. If you provide us with a valid contact number one of the members of our professional and friendly customer service team will give you a call back as quickly as possible.
- Take our 30 second test on our website. This will quickly establish whether you are eligible to make a claim, and will also give you a rough estimate of how much your compensation claim in Stocksfield might be worth.
- Call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or if you are calling from a mobile call 0333 500 0992). Our advisers are available 24/7.
No matter how you get in touch all the information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and you will be under no obligation to start your compensation claim in Stocksfield if you are not ready to. We are just here to provide you with immediate advice and to let you know if you have a case for a claim.
What sorts of compensation claim in Stocksfield can AAH help with?
Our in house solicitors have many years of experience dealing with a variety of claims, the most common include:
- Road Traffic Accidents – driver injury claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Construction accidents
- Product liability claims
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Industrial deafness
- Slips, trips and falls
- Passenger injury claims
- Travel accident compensation
If you decide to progress with your compensation claim Stocksfield our solicitors will be able to help you every step of the way. If your case is slightly more complicated we can put you in touch with one of our specialised solicitors who deal with specific areas of personal injury claims (for example medical negligence or industrial illnesses such as Mesothelioma etc.).
Regardless of the case all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis ensuring that at no point in the claim process are you under any financial pressure or risk. In the vast majority of cases your compensation claim Stocksfield can be processed over the telephone and there will be no need for you to attend at court.
Date Published: 18th August 2013
Author: David Brown