Injury at an Airport Compensation Claim for Stafford
Millions of people use airports every year, so accidents are bound to happen. From slips, trips and falls to accidents involving airport vehicles, Accident Advice Helpline’s team of expert legal advisers have dealt with all types of airport accidents.
Have you been injured in an airport accident that wasn’t your fault? If so, you could be eligible to make a compensation claim Stafford.
Common Airport Accident
You need to have eyes in the back of your head when you visit an airport as there are
hazards everywhere. Some of the most common types of accidents in airports include:
- Trips over suitcases
- Slips on wet floors
- Accidents involving airport vehicles.
What to do if you are injured at an Airport
If you are injured in an accident at an airport, it will help your compensation claim Stafford if you do the following things:
- Report the injury to a member of staff at the airport
- Seek medical treatment – you must have medical evidence of your injuries to make a claim.
- Try and take a photograph of the hazard/defect that caused your accident the more evidence you have the better chance of success for your claim
- Obtain details of witnesses present
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline.
Those in charge of Airport Terminals Have a Duty of Care to Passengers
Whoever is in charge of the airport terminal has a duty to ensure the terminal building is safe for passengers. Some steps those in charge of the airport terminal can take to ensure passenger safety are:
- Carry our regular maintenance checks
- Keep the airport clean
- Train staff appropriately.
If you think the accident that led to your injury was caused by negligence, call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to discuss your accident and find out if you have a valid compensation claim in Stafford.
Our legal team is dedicated to achieving a successful outcome for all compensation claims we take on. If you have a valid claim, you can be certain that Accident Advice Helpline’s specialist lawyers will work hard to secure you an appropriate settlement.
Need a quick and hassle free estimate of how much you could claim? Try our 30-second test and find out what you could be entitled to receive.
Date Published: 23rd August 2013