Why talk to an expert about your compensation claim in St Leonards
If you are thinking about filing a personal injury claim, chances are that it is the first time in your life, which would mean that you don’t have any experience with the personal injury claims system. Instead, however, you probably already have many preconceived ideas about what it would mean to work with an accident claim company.
The most common preconceived ideas are:
- it’s expensive. Personal injury claims are, indeed, legal action, so most people think that the legal fees, as most legal fees, are extremely high and unaffordable.
- it’s time consuming.
- you’re better off handling it yourself. Especially if you are a do-it-yourself type of person, you may be inclined to spend countless hours researching the subject, trying to understand on your own what are the documents that you need to put together and what are the steps that you need to take in order to receive a compensation for your personal injury.
The first and most important reason why you should talk to an expert is that it would be the best, fastest and easiest way to find out what a personal injury claim actually looks like, what they can really do for you and at what costs. There should be nothing stopping you, especially because it’s completely free.
Why talk to one of our advisers?
With Accident Advice Helpline, you can talk to a professional adviser for free, by calling our helpline at 0800 689 0500 or at 0333 500 0993, if you’re using your mobile phone. They will ask you a few questions about the circumstances that led to your injury and about the impact this has had on your life and on your bank account. Then, they will be able to:
- give you an estimate of the value of your compensation claim in St Leonards
- give you an estimate on the duration of your claim
- explain to you, in a comprehensive manner, what kind services we offer
- give you an estimate on the legal fees that you are likely to pay
Once you’ve heard all this, you will be able to make an informed decision about your claim. And you are indeed allowed to decide, calling Accident Advice Helpline does not oblige you in any way to proceed to working with us. What we offer is “no obligation advice”.Open Claim Calculator
Some relevant facts
Two of the things that our advisers will tell you, which are extremely relevant for anyone looking to file a compensation claim in St Leonards are:
- We work on a “no win, no fee*” basis. You are only required to pay our legal fees if the case is won and you receive your compensation. We don’t charge legal fees to cases that are unsuccessful.
- There is absolutely no cost involved to commencing a claim with Accident Advice Helpline.