No injuries are pleasant. Injuries that are caused by someone else are very unpleasant. However, the most unpleasant injuries of all can be the injuries that are suffered as part of an assault – these can become assault injury compensation cases.
This type of crime is thankfully rare in the UK but still far too many people find themselves in the upsetting position of being assaulted. This leaves them having to deal with both the physical and emotional effects. If they cannot work because of their injuries then they may be suffering financially as well.
Some people who have been assaulted in the Fetcham area are not even aware that they can consult compensation claim solicitors in Fetcham and potentially start a claim for compensation for their injuries. These people would not claim in the same way as someone injured in a car accident or workplace accident where they claim from the person who was at fault for their accident – assault cases are a bit different to this.
Instead, a personal injury solicitor would help them to claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority – this is a public agency and there are strict rules and procedures governing how a claim should be made. An assault injury solicitor in Fetcham would help with this.
Finding compensation claim solicitors in Fetcham– the useful guide
- Start your assault injury claim by calling leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline. They have a team of highly trained, professional advisers and can find you the best compensation claim solicitors in Fetcham. You will be able to discuss the details of your assault and injuries and all the options open to you.
- Accident Advice Helpline will allocate you a specialist personal injury lawyer in Fetcham who has particular expertise and training in the area of claiming compensation for assaults. They will handle your case over the telephone as quickly and efficiently as possible and get you as much compensation as they can.
- Your injuries will be assessed – compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority is awarded on a sliding scale so that the more serious injuries get the higher levels of compensation. This ensures that compensation money is awarded fairly.
- Accident Advice Helpline will not expect you to pay a large upfront lump sum for legal costs to get your claim started because they work on on a no win no fee* basis.
- Assault injury cases can require a lot of form-filling but Accident Advice Helpline will try and do as much of this as they can for you. They also operate a hotline which is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week so you can call whenever you want to.