We all have the right to expect that when we are at work we are going to be safe. Although most employees do fulfil their statutory obligations to ensure this is the case, sometimes accidents happen and members of staff get injured.
If you have been involved in an accident in the work place, or whilst carrying out work for an employer off site, which was not your fault, then you might be able to make a personal injury compensation claim Saltford.
Speak to us about your compensation claim in Saltford
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with over 13 years of experience in dealing with all sorts of personal injury claims. Our qualified in house solicitors are here to win compensation for “the little guy” and know what information they need to establish whether your compensation claim in Saltford has a good chance of being successful. Mainly this information is based around:
- The fact you have been injured in some way, whether that’s physically or psychologically, and can also include illness (for example deafness and vibration white finger to name a few)
- That the accident was the result of someone else’s fault
There are some strict time limits associated with making a compensation claim in Saltford so it is important that you speak to someone quickly. Generally speaking, you have three years to make a claim for financial compensation from the date of the accident; however, in the case of industrial disease this is often relaxed. This is because industrial diseases often take a long time to present themselves, you will not automatically be aware that you have suffered an injury/illness at the time it started to occur, therefore, you will have three years to make a claim from the date that the injury or illness first presented itself.
In the cases of a more complicated compensation claim in Saltford, we also have specialised solicitors that are able to help, which means that no matter what your situation and the circumstances surrounding your injury, you can always be assured that you are receiving the best possible advice and representation.
Contact us today
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline in three different ways, all of which offer a no obligation to proceed guarantee:
- Complete an online enquiry form and request a member of our professional and friendly advisory team to call you back.
- Contact our customer services team on our 24/7 freephone helping 0800 180 4123 (0333 500 0992 if you are calling from a mobile).
- Use our compensation calculator, also known as our 30 second test, to find out if you are eligible to make a claim and to see how much compensation you might be entitled to.
Because our solicitors operate on a no win, no fee basis you will not have to pay any upfront costs when making a compensation claim in Saltford. Most claims can be completed over the telephone which means that in the vast majority of cases you won’t even need to attend court.
Date Published: 11th August 2013
Author: David Brown