If you have been involved in an accident then you may have suffered some form of personal injury, and be considering whether or not to make a compensation claim in Saltburn-by-the-Sea. But what exactly is a personal injury claim and are you entitled to make a claim?
What is a personal injury?
A personal injury can either be:
- A physical injury which can include diseases and illnesses
- A psychological injury or illness
In some cases, personal injury may even result in death.
Specific examples of personal injuries are:
- An injury caused as a result of a road traffic accident
- A psychological illness caused by stress at work, including discrimination and harassment
- An injury caused by mistakes made during the receipt of medical treatment (e.g. surgery)
- An injury at work caused by faulty or poorly maintained and installed equipment or machinery
- An industrial disease/illness, for example repetitive strain, asbestos related diseases and vibration white finger and deafness
Making a compensation claim in Saltburn-by-the-Sea
If you have been injured in any of the ways mentioned above (and remember this is not a comprehensive list) then you are possibly considering making a compensation claim in Saltburn-by-the-Sea to seek redress for the injuries you have sustained, and to claim back any out of pocket expenses you have been forced to make as a direct result of the accident/incident.
At Accident Advice Helpline we off three easy ways for you to get in touch and find out more information about your eligibility to make a compensation claim in Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
- Call and speak directly to one of our advisers. We have a Freephone helpline you can reach us on 24/7 (0800 180 4123 or 0333 500 0992 if you are calling from a mobile).
- We have a compensation calculator on our website called the 30 second test. By answering a few standard questions about the accident you have suffered we can automatically give you a good idea about the eligibility of your compensation claim in Saltburn-by-the-Sea and a rough idea of how much your claim is likely to be worth.
- You can complete our online enquiry form and request a member of our dedicated staff to call you back at a time that’s convenient for you.
No matter how you decide to get in touch with us you will be under no obligation whatsoever to continue with your compensation claim in Saltburn-by-the-Sea. You will not be pressured into making a claim if you do not think it is the right thing for you and we will not charge you for providing advice.
What can you expect from Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a law firm with over 13 years’ experience of dealing with a variety of personal injury claims. Our in-house solicitors are all experts in their field and operate on a no win no fee* basis, meaning there is absolutely no financial risk to you should your case not be successful.
Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, knows that we will look after you – contact us today to find out why she is delighted to be our patron.