Am I eligible to make a compensation claim in Ryton?
You will be eligible to make a compensation claim in Ryton if you have suffered an injury which was caused by someone else. The “someone else” could be your employer, a colleague, another road user, shop owner, medical professional etc. who should have taken reasonable care to ensure your safety, but for whatever reason failed to do so.
An injury can be either physical or psychological. You might even have suffered illness as a result of another person’s negligence or failure to protect you, for example by being exposed to asbestos and developing an asbestos related disease such as mesothelioma.
The only other thing that really needs to be taken into account is the amount of time that has passed since the accident happened or the personal injury occurred. Generally speaking claims have to be made and court proceedings initiated within three years of the event; however, in certain instances these deadlines can be extended.
For example, if:
- The claimant was a minor at the time the injury took place (i.e. under 18 years of age)
- Some cases take a long time to establish that injury/illness has taken place for example in the case of asbestos related diseases
How can I start my claim?
If you would like to either find out more information, or start your compensation claim Ryton we offer three quick and easy ways to get in touch with us:
- Take our 30 second test on our website. This will let you know if you are eligible to make a claim, and will give you a general idea of how much you claim for compensation is likely to be worth.
- Complete our online claim form. All we need you to do is answer a few simple questions regarding your accident and one of our experienced advisers will give you a call back to discuss your claim further.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline on our Freephone number 0800 180 4123 (or 0333 500 0992 if you are calling from a mobile). Our advisers are available 24 hours a day and will be able to provide you with professional advice.
No matter how you decide to get in touch your compensation claim in Ryton will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you will be under no obligation to proceed just because you have made an enquiry with us.
What you can expect from Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with over 13 years of experience in dealing with various personal injury compensation claims. Our in-house solicitors are there to win compensation for you, the little guy, and always operate on a no win, no fee basis meaning there is no financial risk to you. We can even arrange for a specialist solicitor to handle your compensation claim in Ryton if it is a little more complicated than most other claims.
Contact us today and find out why Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen, recommends us so highly!
Date Published: 8th August 2013
Author: David Brown