Should you make a compensation claim in Ruthernbridge?
Some people are put off from making a compensation claim in Ruthernbridge because they are concerned that claims companies make unrealistic promises about what they can hope to receive in compensation and that they will be encouraged to make exaggerated claims regarding their injuries.
At Accident Advice Helpline this couldn’t be further from the truth. We are a professional law firm specialising in personal injury compensation. As such we don’t see your accident as an opportunity to make some quick cash. Instead, we see it for exactly what it is, an accident – something unfortunate that has happened to you. Of course, that doesn’t mean you should just accept the bad luck you have been dealt.
Whilst no amount is going to heal a broken bone or really compensate for the pain, illness or distress you have been subjected to, the money you receive as a result of your compensation claim will help with any immediate out of pocket expenses you might accrue (for example, paying for public transport or to replace lost wages) and to help you on the road to your recovery (for example, medical bills if physiotherapy or counselling is needed).
What you need to know before you make your claim
Before making a compensation claim in Ruthernbridge for an accident or personal injury, it is important to make sure you qualify. You can make a claim for many types of accidents; however, the most common are:
- Road accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work
The most important factors in establishing whether you qualify to make a claim are:Open Claim Calculator
- Was the accident entirely someone else’s fault?
- Did your accident occur within the last three years?
If you can answer yes to the above two questions then Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you.
How to make a claim
To find out more you can either:-
- Take our 30-second test, which includes our compensation calculator to give you an idea of how much your compensation claim might be worth
- Call and speak to our friendly and professional advisors who are available to answer your queries and to help you find the best legal representation possible to handle your claim. Call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile)!
- Answer a few quick and simple questions on our online enquiry form, and a member of our dedicated team will call you back as quickly as possible.
Your calls will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you will be under no obligation to proceed with your claim. Should you wish to proceed we will find the best legal representation for your claim and our in-house solicitors operate on a strictly no win no fee* basis.
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) to find out why our compensation claim in Ruthernbridge service is recommended by consumer champion and TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen.