How to file a personal injury claim
Have you ever wondered how to file a Compensation Claim in Richmond upon Thames? This is actually much easier than you might have thought. If you want to make a compensation claim in Richmond upon Thames, all you have to do is pick up the phone and dial one of the Accident Advice Helpline’s numbers: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. You don’t have to worry about costs, as both of the numbers are free and you don’t have to pay anything when you start a claim. Our friendly advisors will explain everything you need to know about the process of a personal injury claim.
What you need to know before making a compensation claim in Richmond upon Thames
You can discuss all of these things with one of our friendly advisors, but we can also go through them here. These are the most important things you have to know before you start a compensation claim in Richmond upon Thames.
- You can only claim for things that are related to the accident. All those things that you’ve had to pay because the accident happened can be included in your claim and you are likely to have the money reimbursed. We mean lost wages, child care, transportation, medical expenses, physiotherapy, massage etc. However, it is probable that you might not be able to prove that the luxury treatment at the spa was really necessary, so don’t splurge thinking that everything will be reimbursed. The compensation is meant to speed up your recovery as much as possible and to help with expenses that the accident caused.
- There’s absolutely no way to know for sure how much money you will actually receive. By looking at the gravity of your injuries and the extent of your eligible expenses, it is possible, however, to calculate an estimate.
- The same goes for the time you have to wait, it can only be estimated.
- The type of solicitor you want to work with is one that operates on a no win no fee basis. That way, in the case something goes wrong and your claim is not won, you don’t have to worry about having to pay legal fees
- There are some companies where starting a claim is free of any charge. Look for them and minimize the financial impact that filing the claim will have on your life. You don’t need any extra expenses, you’ve been through enough.
We are here for you
Accident Advice Helpline has over fifteen years of experience with personal injury claims. However, besides doing the best for our clients, we are willing to help anyone that is looking for information and answers in this area. You can contact us through our 24/7, free telephone line, at 0800 689 0500, or at 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from your mobile. We’re happy to help, with no obligation that you proceed with your claim with us.
For all of your compensation claim in Richmond upon Thames needs, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today.