A compensation claim in Rainham
If you’ve suffered an injury as the result of an accident, whether it be a road traffic accident, a trip or fall, or an accident at work, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim. If you live in Rainham and you are looking for a compensation claim lawyer, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
With years of experience in the compensation industry, AAH are a leading law firm specialising in personal injury compensation. So if you want to find out about making a compensation claim in Rainham, AAH are ideally situated to help you.
- 24-hour help line to provide you with advice and help
- A team of in house solicitors who will work with you to help you win any compensation that is rightfully yours
- All lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis, meaning you don’t have to pay a penny if you don’t succeed in your claim
- Years of experience, meaning we are ideally placed to help with your compensation claim
Our professional service is so well thought of that we are recommended by Esther Rantzen.
“Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you”
How to find out if you can make a compensation claim in Rainham
Have you suffered an injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault? Did the accident occur in the last 3 years? If you answered yes then you could be entitled to make a compensation claim.
There are many types of accidents which you unfortunately may have been involved in, whether at home in Rainham or elsewhere. You could have:
- Been involved in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, as a driver, passenger or even pedestrian
- Had a trip or fall resulting in an injury which needed medical attention
- Had an accident at work or been involved in a road traffic accident.
As long as the accident wasn’t your fault and it happened within the last 3 years, then AAH could help you claim the maximum amount of compensation available to you.
At Accident Advice Helpline we have a dedicated team of specialist lawyers who are here to help you.
What can a compensation claim be used for?
There are many different things which the money you receive from a successful compensation claim could be used for.
It could be used to help you make a speedy recovery after your accident, for example to help with childcare costs, to replace lost wages, to pay for taxis or even medical bills associated with your accident. It’s really up to you how the money can best help you with your recovery. So don’t delay, call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and see how we could help you.
Date Published: 1st August 2013