If you have suffered an accident that was not your fault and are looking to make a compensation claim Purleigh will have plenty of legal firms for you to choose from. But do you actually know about compensation claims and what is involved in making a successful one?
Compensation Claim in Purleigh- Get advice before you start
Before you start your compensation claim in Purleigh and approach one of their solicitors or law firms it pays to get advice from a national organisation such as Accident Advice Helpline. You can speak to them twenty four hours a day seven days a week via their free phone helpline. Their team of experienced advisers have been helping people like yourselves make successful compensation claims for over fifteen years and they work with hundreds of solicitors, all of whom have agreed with them a No win No fee* policy which is applied to all their clients.
What you may not know
So what are the areas surrounding compensation claims that you may not be aware of?
1. Every claim is not a winning claim. Starting a claim does not mean that you will win it. There is also no such thing as a guaranteed payout. The final settlement amount paid depends on the type of injury and the circumstances surrounding it. You may be given an estimated winning amount from a claims calculator when you start your claim but this is only an estimate; it should never be treated as a guarantee.
2. You do not need to make endless appointments with numerous people. Many claims can be handled purely by telephone with no need for the claimant to attend any further medical appointments, face to face meetings or to attend the court that makes the decision in the case.Open Claim Calculator
3. There are three guidelines to making a compensation claim; these have to be met for a claim to commence.
- The accident must have occurred within the last three years.
- It must have been someone else’s fault.
- You must have suffered a personal injury as a result.
If you are still in doubt about starting your compensation claim Purleigh will have companies who can advise you; or, you can give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and get some free advice from one of their trained advisers. The initial call and advice session carries no charge and places you under no obligation; you will be offered a thirty second test to assess your eligibility to make a claim. The company has the backing of Esther Rantzen who has been a champion of consumer rights in the United Kingdom for many years; with her support and their experience in claims handling you can be sure that you will be getting sound advice and that by speaking to Accident Advice Helpline you will be placing yourself in safe hands.