Compensation Claim in Portreath



Portreath is one of the lovely beaches of the wild and dramatic North Cornish coast in the UK, famous for surfing and watersports. The village is a traditional fishing village with a long maritime history and not the sort of place people would expect to find a compensation claim expert. In fact, let’s hope they wouldn’t need one, their minds full of sea-faring and holiday adventures, but in fact, sea sports carry dangers that participants should be aware of before they set out.

Would I ever have to make a compensation claim in Portreath for a water sport accident?

Sailing and water-skiing should only be undertaken after adequate training and with the necessary experience. Appropriate clothing and life-vests should be worn. It’s easy to forget that even in the height of summer, the sea around British coastlines is extremely cold, and surfers tend to wear wetsuits all year round.

If a person is the victim of equipment which has not been adequately checked and causes an accident, or if they are not supplied with some vital piece and they are injured as a result of a mishap caused by such a problem, they may find their holiday is curtailed, and they need medical treatment and have to get home as soon as possible. Under these circumstances a victim may be entitled to make a compensation claim in Portreath or otherwise, from the supplier, in which case they would be researching how to do it.

How do I make a compensation claim in Portreath?

You could ask around in the pub and see if anybody knows anybody someone, or go to the Tourist Information Office and ask them what you should do next. Alternatively you could seek the advice of a well-established national expert such as the Accident Advice Helpline. Once you’ve found our site, you’ll see the 30-second test which will tell you if your claim qualifies and what your claim might be worth if you proceed with it and it is successful.

How do I know my claim qualifies?

It must meet 3 conditions:

It was not your fault and you know who was negligent

You required medical treatment

You are making the claim within 3 years.

If that’s the case you can use the personal injury calculator to see how much you could get if you are awarded a compensation payment. Contact our expert advisers on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and ask your questions. They’ll answer any doubts you may have, and they can refer you to a compensation claim specialist in Portreath if you wish, or the nearest equivalent specialist who may be able to advise you on your case.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )