How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation claim in Porth

    Thinking of making a compensation claim in Porth?

    If you have been injured in the last three years in an accident that you can prove was not your fault, you may be able to make a compensation claim in Porth, if that is where you live. You have to have received medical treatment for your injuries and you should have sought it as soon as you could have done after your accident.

    Let’s picture the following scenario. You are out shopping with your friends, when all of a sudden your high heel gets stuck in a crack on the pavement. Before you know it, you are lying on the pavement with a twisted ankle. We have all been in a similar situation (maybe minus the heels if you are male) and most of us simply seek medical attention and try to forget the horrible ordeal. We would often be the first to blame ourselves, or our footwear choice, on the accident, but if it has taken place due to a poor surface you can make a compensation claim in Porth.

    Who is to blame?

    If you have had an accident due to an uneven surface or crack in the pavement, the local council is liable for your injury. You pay tax for a reason and this means the council should ensure the roads are pavements are kept safe. If this has happened to you, Accident Advice Helpline can provide support and a specialised solicitor who will take you through your compensation claim in Porth so you can have peace of mind. As long as you are positive that your accident was due to the uneven surface and not just going over your ankle or something similar, you are entitled to seek a compensation claim.

    The council are responsible for our safety when it comes to road and pavement surfaces, and are sometimes too quick to defend themselves with claims of low budgets, etc. which haven’t enable them to fix the surfaces. The cost of claims would amount to much more than ensuring the roads and pavements are repaired to an adequate level. Equally, if there are obstructions caused by your local council which have caused you an injury, you can call up and start the proceedings for your compensation claim in Porth. The council have a duty of care as far as these things are concerned, and any injuries which result from negligence should be taken very seriously.

    Making your claim with  us at Accident Advice Helpline

    There are various injuries which can be sustained due to a trip or fall on the pavement and the seriousness of these will have an effect on the value of your compensation claim in Porth. You can speak to the advisors at Accident Advice Helpline or complete our 30-second claim form to get an idea of how much you may be entitled to. The process of making a claim is simple and hassle-free, and can result in complete peace of mind for you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We at Accident Advice Helpline have a wealth of experience in dealing with these types of claims and will ensure you get the best specialist solicitor to handle yours. No matter what type of accident you have had, you are entitled to make a claim if it was someone else’s fault. The advisors are waiting to take your call and assist in any way they can.

    Call us now on 0800 689 0500 today from a landline in order to make your personal injury compensation claim. Or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 29th July 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.