It Could Be You
Imagine the scene — it’s a gloriously sunny day, you’re walking down the road and suddenly you catch your toe on a raised paving slab. Naturally, you put your hands out to break your fall and the next thing you know you’re lying on the ground with a fractured wrist.
Maybe you were going out for a bicycle ride and, as happens all too often, the driver of a car “doesn’t see you” and you’re knocked over. Thankfully, you’re not too seriously injured, perhaps a few cuts and bruises, but your bike is ruined beyond repair. Or perhaps you suffer an injury at work caused by faulty equipment or machinery.
One thing all these incidents have in common is they were all someone else’s fault. If something similar has happened to you, either in Ponterwyd or anywhere else, within the last three years, then you may be able to make a compensation claim in Ponterwyd.
How to make a compensation claim in Ponterwyd
A compensation claim in Ponterwyd can be made for any of the following:
- Road accidents (whether you were the driver, a pedestrian or cyclist);
- Slips, trips and falls (either in public or the workplace);
- Workplace accidents (including faulty machinery and industrial accidents); and
- Medical negligence.
If the injury occurred recently, make a note of everything that happened while it is still fresh in your mind. As well as claiming for compensation, you can also make a claim for expenses, so make sure you keep any relevant receipts. Your compensation claim in Ponterwyd is intended to help cover the costs of unexpected childcare, transportation, medical bills and to replace any loss of earnings.
Next, get in touch with the Accident Advice Helpline. You can do this is one of three ways:
- Take our 30-second test. This is our online compensation calculator which will help you find out if you qualify and give you a guide as to how much your compensation claim may be worth;
- Call our expert helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile), where our friendly and professional advisors are available 24 hours a day to answer your queries and help you find the best legal representation possible to handle your claim; or
- Complete our online enquiry form by answering just a few simple questions, and a member of our dedicated team will call you back as quickly as possible.
Why Turn to Accident Advice Helpline?
Whether you’ve been injured in Ponterwyd or elsewhere, Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you. We’ve been in business for over 16 years’ and our in-house solicitors are dedicated to winning compensation for you, the little guy. We can even provide specialist solicitors to deal with more difficult cases.
You can talk to us in complete confidence with no obligation whatsoever to proceed. We operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis, meaning that starting a claim with us is completely risk free. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to get started on your compensation claim.
Date Published: 30th July 2013
Author: David Brown