Make A Compensation Claim in Polmont
If you have had an accident or sustained an injury that wasn’t your fault then you may be able to get compensation. If you want to make a compensation claim in Polmont then there are a couple of things you can try.
1. Contact The Other Party Directly
If you want to apply for compensation directly it can save some time and ensure that you are able to take the entire compensation amount for yourself. There are a few steps you will need to take to contact the other person in order to get compensation.
- Make sure you have a full record of the incident, with dates and times listed.
- You should include your personal details and a way for them to get in contact with you.
- Make it clear why you feel the accident was a result of the other party’s negligence.
- Let them know what sort of compensation you are seeking.
- Back up any claims with any evidence that you have, including witness statements and medical assessments.
If you are taking the direct approach you should be prepared to have your compensation claim rejected. If this happens you always have the chance to appeal, although obviously this will take more time.
2. Use Accident Advice Helpline
To get professional personal injury lawyers working for you to get your claim filed, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile). The friendly, helpful team at Accident Advice Helpline will take down all the details of your compensation claim and work with you to get together the best possible case for compensation. After this you can relax and let the team handle your claim. You can chase up your claim at any time, as the helpline is open 24/7, and the team will always be happy to give you any advice you may need. You will need:
- Your claim to be opened within 3 years of the incident
- The accident to have been caused by someone else’s negligence
- Possibly one additional medical assessment
You should not have to go to court or do anything more than be reachable by phone for additional information.
3. Use The Internet For Your Compensation Claim in Polmont
You may be able to find more information or another way of making your claim online. If you are seeking compensation from a company or council then there may be online forms you can fill out to get your compensation case started. It is worth looking into these options as it may fast-track your claim and again will ensure that you get 100% of the compensation awarded to you. If you need any advice you can always call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500.