Retail and Restaurants – Compensation Claim Polegate
Compensation claims can be seen to be mostly about getting money due to an accident or injury which is not your fault. But there are other scenarios in which you can claim compensation if you feel that you have been treated badly or not received the service you deserve. Retail stores and restaurants can be claimed against if something has happened which you feel you deserve compensation for. You can make a compensation claim in these cases and Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you.
Retail Compensation Claim Polegate
There are a number of reasons you may want to make a compensation claim in Polegate against retail stores. Some examples are:
- An accident or injury in the store. If you slip on a wet floor or are injured by something inside the store you may be able to make a compensation claim. You must be able to prove that the store is at fault, so think about whether there was a wet floor sign, or if you were in the designated areas as you should have been.
- Faulty or dangerous products. If you have been injured by something bought from a store because it was not fit for purpose then you may be able to make a compensation claim. For smaller issues you may want to contact the shop directly as many stores have contingency plans in place for these scenarios. You will probably get vouchers or money off your next shop. Although this may not seem a lot, it is a quick and effective way of getting the compensation you deserve.
- Being mistreated by staff. If there has been an incident in a store which you feel has been mishandled by staff, leading to significant emotional trauma, then you may have a case for a compensation claim. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to get started with your claim.
Restaurant Compensation Claim Polegate
If you have had a bad experience at a restaurant you may also be able to make a compensation claim. With restaurants there are more obvious things that you can claim compensation for. If you have eaten at a restaurant and gotten food poisoning, then this is a matter which should be reported either way. If you want to claim for compensation due to the stress or pain caused by the incident then you can also do this.
Other injuries and incidents which may be worth reporting are:
- Slips and falls
- Foreign objects in food
- Injury caused by dangerous equipment left in public areas
- Injury caused by waiting staff
Always make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline first, as they will be able to tell you how much compensation you are likely to be able to get and how to proceed.