How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Successful compensation claim in Plungar

    If you are living in Plungar, you could be thinking about making a successful compensation claim in Plungar, perhaps because you have recently had an accident for which you were not to blame. You can also make a successful compensation claim in Plungar (or indeed, anywhere in the UK) if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness. You can also make a compensation claim in Plungar, if you have been ill because of someone else’s negligence. Examples of such an illness are food poisoning, MRSA (a bacterial infection sometimes contracted after a stay in hospital or a nursing home) or perhaps Legionnaire’s Disease.

    Making a successful compensation claim in Plungar

    You usually have three years in which to file a compensation claim in Plungar or elsewhere, but it is always worth claiming as soon as you can rather than waiting for the limitation period to be almost up. You will need to find an accident solicitor to help you with your claim and Accident Advice Helpline can help you to find one with the appropriate experience and expertise to help you with your claim, whether you live in Plungar or in another location in the UK.

    Accidents in public places

    Slips, trips and falls are the most common types of accidents and these can occur just about anywhere. You might fall over in the street because a piece of pavement has been broken, or you might slip on a wet floor in a supermarket because liquid has been spilled and not mopped up. If there were no warning signs in place when you slipped or tripped, then you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the premises in which you had your accident.

    You should report any accident to a member of staff and have it detailed in the accident book, along with the names and contact details of any witnesses. You should then seek medical treatment and if you can, take photos of the scene of the accident and your subsequent injuries, as photographs are supporting evidence when you make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Owners of premises which are frequented by the general public have public liability insurance and it is this which covers the costs of a personal injury compensation claim. The owner does not pay out of his or her own pocket. You are legally entitled to claim for any injury you suffer in an accident which was not your fault but caused by someone else’s negligence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We are a law firm and have been dealing with personal injury compensation claims for more than ten years. We work with a team of specialist solicitors who work on a no-win, no fee basis. We suggest you visit our Accident Advice Helpline website and then you might decide to call us, free of charge for expert legal advice. We have two freephone numbers for you to ring, one for mobiles, 0333 500 0993 and one for landlines, 0800 689 0500. The lines are always open, so why not call us right now?

    Date Published: 19th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.