Compensation Claim in Pensford


You may have had an accident at work or an accident in a public place or any other type of accident which was not your fault and be contemplating making a compensation claim in Pensford. Alternatively you might be thinking of making a compensation claim in Pensford (if that is where you live) because you have just found out that you have a work-related illness or an occupational disease.

Compensation claim in Pensford-based

To make a compensation claim in Pensford or one elsewhere in the UK you need to find an accident solicitor or personal injury solicitor with the appropriate expertise and experience of handling your type of personal injury compensation claim. If you have a claim because of exposure to asbestos in the past, then you need a solicitor who has a proven track record of winning asbestos-related cases for his or her clients. You don’t need a solicitor who specializes in slips, trips and falls, for example.

Accidents in Public Places

Accidents in public places are common. The places could be the street, a cinema, sports or leisure centre, a restaurant, museum, art gallery or bank and so on. Let’s take this scenario: – you are in a supermarket and looking at the goods displayed on the shelves. There are no hazard signs in the aisle and you slip on a patch of wet floor. An egg might have smashed on the floor, or liquid may have spilled on it. You slip and put out your hands to break your fall, but you fracture your arm in the fall. You have grounds for making a personal injury compensation claim because there was no warning given about the danger and the liquid had not been mopped up. You can claim personal injury compensation from the owner of the supermarket. However you must report your accident to a member of staff and make certain that all the details are logged in the accident book, including names and contact details of any witnesses. This should then be reported by the owner of the supermarket, or by a trade union representative to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). You can also report the accident if you think it will not be done by staff at the supermarket where you were injured.

Although you have three years from the date of your accident in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, it is best to file one as soon as you can so that the details are fresh in your memory.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert advice regarding any aspect of a personal injury compensation claim, we at Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you. We are a law firm with more than ten years’ experience of helping with personal injury compensation claims. We work with a team of solicitors based all over the country who are experts in the field of personal injury compensation.

Call us free at any time for expert legal advice on our freephone numbers; call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now for help and advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )