Compensation Claim in Pen-y-cae


You may be considering making a compensation in claim Pen-y-cae if you live and work in that area but you may experience a little difficulty when it comes to finding an accident or personal injury solicitor with the necessary experience and expertise to deal with your compensation claim in Pen-y-cae successfully. If you have an accident at work, for example, then you need a solicitor who is experienced in dealing with such accidents and who knows employment law and the Health and Safety at Work regulations. You don’t need an accident solicitor who deals mainly with road accidents.

If you have problems finding a solicitor to represent you, then you may wish to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping people with their personal injury compensation claims for more than a decade, and if you want to make a compensation claim in Pen-y-cae, we can probably help you to do so.

Compensation Claim in Pen-y-cae

You may want to make a compensation claim in Pen-y-cae because you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault, but the result of another person’s negligence. You can also make a personal injury compensation claim if you have contracted a work-related illness or an occupational disease. You have three years from the date of your accident and three years from the date of first being diagnosed with a work-related medical condition to make a personal injury compensation claim.

Legionnaire’s Disease

You can also make a personal injury compensation claim if you have contracted an illness for which someone else’s negligence was responsible for. An example of such an illness is Legionnaire’s Disease, caused often because a water tank and system, or an air-conditioning system has not been well-maintained. If you have contracted this after staying in a hotel then you can claim that the hotel owner was negligent and had not carried out his or her duties. If the hotel was abroad and part of a package deal,booked through a UK travel agent, then as the hotel owner is seen to be a representative of the UK travel agent, you can probably claim personal injury compensation.

Accident Advice Helpline

Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with more than ten years’ experience of personal injury compensation work. We work with a team of solicitors who are all specialists in the field of personal injury compensation. They live and work all over the UK and take cases on a no-win, no fee* basis.

We have a website (just type our name, Accident Advice Helpline into your search box) which we encourage you to visit so that you can find out more about us and our services. You can take the thirty second test on our landing page which will give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could get if your claim were successful. After that, you could phone us on one of our freephone numbers for expert legal advice about a possible personal injury compensation claim. These are: 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call now as our lines are always open.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )