How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Claim in Peacehaven

    Perhaps you live and work in Peacehaven and believe you have grounds for making a compensation claim in Peacehaven because you have been injured in an accident for which you were not to blame. If this is the case, you have three years in which to make a compensation claim in Peacehaven, or one based anywhere in the UK. You can, however only make a compensation claim in Peacehaven for injuries resulting from an accident if you were not responsible in any way for that accident.

    Making a compensation claim in Peacehaven

    You can make a compensation claim in Peacehaven or elsewhere, for work-related illnesses and for occupational diseases too, as long as you and your solicitor can prove that your medical condition was caused by the negligence of your employer.

    Accidents at work

    Accidents at work and work-related illnesses may be the result of your employer’s negligence. For example if you were asked to undertake a work on a new construction site, a risk assessment should have been carried out before work started on the site. If that had not been done thoroughly, then an accident could occur. For example safety netting might not have been in place and a heavy object fell and hit you or a colleague on the head.

    An employer is responsible for your health and safety at work and there are very strict regulations for employers and employees to follow which are overseen by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). If you have an accident at work, it should be reported and detailed in the accident book along with names and contact details of any witnesses. All accidents should be reported to the HSE by employers or trades union representatives. If you believe that your accident was not reported then you can report it directly to the HSE.

    An accident or injury at work may have occurred because you had not been adequately trained to do something; perhaps you had not been told how to lift a heavy object safely, and had a back injury. Other accidents and injuries can occur if you were not issued with appropriate protective clothing.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have grounds for making a personal injury compensation claim and need expert legal advice, then you can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm that has been working in the field of personal injury compensation for more than ten years. We work with a team of solicitors, all of whom specialise in this field and who operate all over Britain.

    To find out more about us we suggest you visit our Accident Advice Helpline website and read some of the information contained in the pages. You can check how much compensation you might receive by taking our thirty second test which you will find on our landing page.

    For expert legal advice about your possible compensation claim, call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. From a mobile call 0333 500 0993 and from a landline call 0800 689 0500. Lines are open 24/7, so why not call now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 19th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.