How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation claim in Par

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Par

    The law states that wherever you live in the United Kingdom, if you suffer an injury or fall ill and somebody else was to blame then you could be entitled to seek compensation. This means that when it comes to a compensation claim in Par, you can make a claim if you’ve been hurt through no fault of your own.

    Although some people worry about taking legal action, there are many benefits to making a compensation claim in Par. Firstly, it serves as a form of recompense for the physical and emotional pain that a victim suffers.

    Secondly, it is a way in which those to blame for accidents can be held to account for the pain and suffering that they have caused. Finally, and arguably most importantly it provides financial means for victims to cover the costs of their injury, which can come in the shape of medical bills, loss of earnings and plenty more besides.

    So if you think you may have a compensation claim in Par, it is crucial for you to know all of the facts about when you can claim and who can help you to get the compensation that you deserve.

    When can you make a compensation claim in Par?

    For the majority of personal injury compensation claims there is a period of 3 years’ from the original incident in which you can begin proceedings, and after this time period has elapsed you are no longer able to claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The only exceptions to this limit are claims which relate to an injury that you suffered as a minor, or claims regarding an industrial disease such as asbestos poisoning, due to the fact that the symptoms of these type of ailments can take years to manifest themselves.

    Who can help you?

    Once you have realised that you have a valid compensation claim it is important to find an organisation who are able to get you all of the compensation that you deserve, and now that you have found Accident Advice Helpline your search is over. Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years’ worth of experience of managing and fighting all kinds of personal injury compensation claims.

    We help claimants to obtain over £35 million compensation each year and we may be able to help you too.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    To find out more about making a compensation claim in Par, contact our personal injury team for free no-obligation advice. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 10th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.