How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation claim in Ower

    Who might you have to deal with to make a compensation claim in Ower?

    This could be any one of a number of organisations, but the most common are:

    • Motor Insurers
    • Motor Insurers Bureau
    • Public liability insurers
    • Employers liability insurance
    • Product liability insurers
    • Local Authorities
    • Health Trusts
    • Manufacturers

    You can see from the list that if you wanted to make a compensation claim in Ower, more than half the organisations you may have to deal with are insurance companies.

    What do they insure?

    Motor Insurance – it is illegal to drive on UK roads without motor insurance.

    A good motor insurance policy may cover:

    • Your Vehicle
    • Goods in your vehicle up to a specified value
    • Liability cover for the driver, passenger and any third parties

    Of course they cover other things as well, but these are the important items if you want to make a compensation claim in Ower.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Motor Insurers Bureau – they are not an insurance company but they are there to make sure that if the other driver was not insured, you do not lose out.  All insurance companies that offer motor insurance have to be a member, and pay a levy to the MIB every year.

    Public liability insurancethis is the sort of insurance that you would be paid by for a compensation claim in Ower, if you fell over an uneven pavement, slipped down some stairs in the shops because they were wet and there were no warning signs.  Basically it is meant to cover any member of the public in most situations, if they are injured through no fault of their own.  There is no limit on the amount of cover provided under these policies.  So if you trip up a bad pavement and get injured, you can make a compensation claim Ower.

    Employers Liability Insurance most employers, there are a few exceptions such as government departments, legally have to have employers liability insurance.  This is in case you have an accident in the workplace or contract an industrial illness.  The minimum cover they are allowed is £5,000,000 but a lot of insurance companies have a lowest level of cover of £10,000,000.

    Product Liability Insurance – this covers manufacturers, producers, importers, wholesalers, retailers, in fact anyone selling a product, against personal injury claims if a defective product causes harm.  There is a lower limit on any claim of £275, but no upper limit.  Faulty household goods that cause an injury – compensation claim in Ower.

    All of the other organisations mentioned above would probably be covered by one of these insurances.

    Let us make your compensation claim in Ower

    Accident Advice Helpline will make your compensation claim in Ower on your behalf.  We have being doing this for over 13 years and have the experience and knowledge needed to deal with these big organisations, and ensure they pay you the compensation you are entitled to.

    You can contact us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, where you will find friendly and professional advisers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there to help you.

    Date Published: 12th August 2013

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.