Do you need a compensation claim in Oundle
Oundle is an ancient market town in Northamptonshire that has been inhabited since the Iron Age.
East Midlands Ambulance Service (EMAS)
EMAS covers the area within which compensation claim Oundle falls. The service has several differing roles within it, some of which are:
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher (Control) – Their job is to take the 999 calls and ensure that the appropriate ambulance service resources are sent. They can also provide instructions about immediate life support until the crew arrives.
- Triage Nurse (Control) – They assess patients with non life threatening conditions and decide on appropriate care referral.
- Paramedic (Accident and Emergency) – They respond to a wide variety of emergency calls, either as part of a double crew or solo in a Fast Response Vehicle.
- Student Paramedic – They are qualified clinicians who are on the pathway to becoming registered paramedics.
- Emergency Care Practitioner – They are highly skilled ambulance professionals who can treat patients at home, prescribe certain drugs and, if needed, can arrange for patients to be directly admitted to specialist wards at hospital.
- Emergency Car Assistant – They support Paramedics when attending emergency calls.
- Community First Responder – These are trained volunteers who give up their spare time to deal with certain types of medical emergencies. An ambulance is always sent at the same time but for those patients that live in rural or hard to reach areas, they may be the first to arrive as they live nearby.
EMAS could make it possible for a compensation claim in Oundle
EMAS not only deal with people who are taken ill, but with accidents as well. If you are involved in road traffic accident for instance, it could well be a crew from EMAS that saves your life, even though because of your injuries you may be entitled to make a compensation claim in Oundle.
The dedicated staff of EMAS
Working at EMAS, or any other ambulance service, is not just a job. The staff are dedicated to helping people, it is a way of life for them to care for patients in emergency situations, they are very special people who make all our lives a lot safer.
Making a compensation claim in Oundle
If you are one of the unlucky people that has been involved in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim in Oundle, in which case you should contact Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline has bee handling personal injury compensation claims for over 13 years, and in that time we have helped many thousands of claimants with all types of injuries, from all types of accident, get the personal injury compensation to which they were entitled.
We have a 30-second test which will give you a rough guide as to the amount of compensation you may receive, you can phone our freephone number 0800 689 0500. The helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; our friendly and professional advisers are always there to help.