How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Claim in Normanby

    If you live and work in Normanby and have been involved in an accident that was no fault of yours, you might be considering making a compensation claim Normanby for injuries you suffered in the accident. Of course, you can also make a compensation claim in Normanby (or one anywhere else in the British Isles, for a work-related illness or an occupational disease.) You can also claim for any illness (such as food poisoning) which was caused by another person’s negligence.

    Making a Compensation Claim in Normanby

    If you wish to make a compensation claim in Normanby (for example) then you have to file a claim for personal injury within three years of the date of your accident. If your compensation claim in Normanby is for a work-related illness or an occupational disease, then you should file your claim within three years of being first diagnosed with your medical condition.

    Accidents in public places

    If you have an accident in the street, perhaps because you tripped over a piece of broken paving or fell because you accidentally put your foot in a pothole as you were crossing the road, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation from the local authority. They are responsible for the maintenance of roads and pavements which should be in a good state of repair.

    If you slip because of liquid spilled on the floor of a supermarket, restaurant or other public place, then you may have grounds to lodge a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the establishment.

    It is always a good idea to take photographs of the scene of your accident and your injuries and as most people can do this with their mobile phones easily, don’t forget to do so. Photographs will add support to any accident claim you may have.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have an accident in a cinema, restaurant and so on, you should report it to the management or a member of staff and make sure that the details are logged in the accident book on the premises. You should also have names and contact details of any witnesses to the accident logged.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We at Accident Advice Helpline have been dealing with personal injury compensation claims for more than ten years. We are a law firm that work on a no-win, no-fee basis, which is good for clients as there is no longer legal aid for personal injury compensation claims.

    If you need expert legal advice about a possible claim you think you have, then first of all you could visit our Accident Advice Helpline website to find out more about us and then you might want to contact us on one of our freephone numbers. Our lines are always open for your calls (including on Bank Holidays) so you can call at any time. The number to ring free of charge from a landline is 0800 689 0500 and from a mobile phone, call 0333 500 0993 free. Why not call us now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 12th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.