How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Claim in Norbury

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Norbury

    Did you know that you can make a compensation claim Norbury (or one anywhere else in the British Isles) if you have been the victim of an unprovoked assault? For example, if you were mugged while in a phone box and had not in any way antagonized your attackers, you could file a compensation claim Norbury. You need to file a claim for injuries suffered in a criminal assault within two years of the crime being committed.

    How to Make a Compensation Claim in Norbury

    If you have had an accident which was not your fault in which you sustained an injury, you may be able to file a compensation claim in Norbury (or one based elsewhere in the UK and Northern Ireland). You need to file a compensation claim for personal injury within three years of the accident. You can also claim compensation in Norbury, for example, within three years of being diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease.

    Compensation for victim of crime

    If you have been seriously injured in a crime, a mugging for example, and you had done absolutely nothing to provoke the attack, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. You need to report the incident to the police and have a crime reference number and the contact details of the police officer who is dealing with your case. You will also be required to give the contact details of the doctor who treated you for your injuries. If you know your assailant you need to give their name and address too.

    You can claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme.

    You may want to hire the services of an accident solicitor to help with such a claim as the legal process can be prolonged and you would need expert advice.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have grounds to make a personal injury compensation claim then you could contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. If you have been ill because of someone else’s negligence (such as food poisoning after eating at a restaurant for example) then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation.

    Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm working with a team of solicitors specializing in personal injury compensation claims. We have more than ten years’ experience of working in this field and can offer you advice about any personal injury claim you think you may have.

    Why not visit our Accident Advice Helpline website and taking the thirty second test you will see on our landing page. You will get an estimate of how much compensation you may receive within thirty seconds.

    You may then want to phone us on one of our freephone numbers (call day or night including on Bank Holidays!) for expert legal advice. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not give us a ring now?

    Date Published: 12th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.