Compensation claim in Humbie


If you live in Humbie and have been injured in an accident that was the fault of another person in the last three years, you may want to make a compensation claim in Humbie. You can also make an injury claim in Humbie or one from anywhere else in the UK if you have been diagnosed with an illness which was caused by another person’s negligence. Examples of illnesses such as these are work-related ones or occupational diseases, as well as MRSA (caused by the so-called superbug) which you may have picked up while in hospital or while in a residential care home. You can also claim for food poisoning if you got it after eating out at a restaurant either in the UK or while on a holiday abroad if you got it in the hotel restaurant where you were staying, and had booked a package holiday with a UK tour operator.

Compensation claim in Humbie

To make any type of compensation claim in Humbie, you will need to hire an accident solicitor who has the expertise you need to win the maximum amount of compensation you could get for your injury or illness. If you had an accident in a public place, then you would need a solicitor who specialised in handling injury claims in Humbie or elsewhere in the UK for such accidents.

Illnesses while abroad

You need to take care and not drink tap water or have ice in your drinks in some foreign countries. Giardiasis is a stomach bug which is characterised by recurring diarrhoea, which is severe, and also fatigue. You can even get it from swimming in infected water, in lakes and rivers and so on. You may have holidayed in Africa, parts of Turkey or one of the former Eastern bloc countries and picked this bug up. The parasites will develop in your intestines for a while before you have the worst symptoms. Antiprotozoals can cure this condition, but you should tell your doctor that you have been on holiday abroad so that giardiasis can be diagnosed.

If you booked a package holiday through a UK tour operator, and stayed in a resort hotel, not leaving it for the duration of your stay, then you could be able to make a personal injury compensation claim for your illness against the tour operator. It is likely that others who stayed at the same resort also came down with giardiasis too, so a joint claim could be filed.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have had an accident that was not your fault or you have been diagnosed with an illness that you could prove was due to another person’s negligence you may be wondering how to make a personal injury compensation claim. You could call us at Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, for expert legal advice. The lines are always open, so why not call now?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )