How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation claim in Hardwick

    The village and civil parish of Hardwick in Cambridgeshire lies just six miles west of Cambridge, close to the village of Cambourne. The original hamlet is hundreds of years old and has expanded in recent years thanks to new housing developments. Today it is a commuter base for those living and working in Cambridge and the surrounding area, although a number of local businesses still exist on the main street.

    Improvements to the A428, which runs pas the village, took place in recent years. In 2011, the population here was 2,670. If you’ve been injured in an accident in Hardwick, you don’t need to rely on injury solicitors in Cambridge to help you out. Making a compensation claim in Hardwick is actually easier than you might think as Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.

    What are you claiming compensation for?

    If you’ve been injured in an accident that was somebody else’s fault, you could be entitled to personal injury compensation, but what are you actually making a compensation claim in Hardwick for? Here are the things you could be compensated for if your claim is successful:

    • Your injuries
    • The cost of any medical treatment you need
    • Financial expenses such as travel to medical appointments
    • Loss of earnings, if you need to take time off work
    • Future costs, for example medical treatment and ongoing care

    You can make a claim even if you have suffered minor injuries in an accident caused by somebody else – for example if you’ve been knocked off your bike by a speeding driver and suffered cuts and bruises, you could be eligible to make a claim. You can even claim for slip, trip and fall injuries if you have been injured in a shop or on the street.

    How to make a compensation claim in Hardwick

    It couldn’t be easier to find out more about claiming compensation after your accident. The best thing to do is to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to see if you could have a viable claim and get advice from our personal injury advisors. All advice is offered in confidence and there is no obligation to proceed. Why not get in touch with us today or take the 30-second test on our website, to see how much compensation you could be entitled to?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 27th November 2016

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.