Making a compensation claim for a personal injury you’ve received as a result of an accident is straightforward with Accident Advice Helpline and here’s why…
- We have a unique tool that helps to assess whether you have an eligible compensation claim for personal injury. You can take the ’30 second test’ either on our website or by phoning us. Our friendly and professional advisers are waiting to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that you won’t make a compensation claim, only to find at the end of the process that you are not eligible.
- You can make a compensation claim for injuries you received through no fault of your own. For example, you may have suffered whiplash in a road traffic accident, been injured at work as a result of someone else’s forgetfulness or been the victim of medical negligence. You will also need to have received medical treatment for your injuries. There is also a time-limit that the accident must have happened within the last 3 years. If you’re not sure you can claim for your injuries, don’t leave it as you may be missing out on compensation; use our website or give us a call.
- Once you know that you are eligible to make a compensation claim for personal injury, you will be put in touch with a specialist legal team. We work with hundreds of legal partners, based throughout the UK and have a variety of personal injury specialisms. You can be confident with Accident Advice Helpline that we’ll find the right legal team for the job!
- A compensation claim for an injury can be split into two parts; firstly, you can claim for the injury you received as a result of the accident or incident. Secondly, you can claim for any additional costs such as prescription charges, transport costs to and from medical appointments etc. Keep as much detail as possible and any receipts and make sure you pass these on to your solicitor.
- Making a compensation claim for personal injury isn’t expensive. In fact, you won’t pay out a single penny to us or to your solicitor if you don’t win your claim. Our advice is free and your specialist solicitor will work on a ‘no win, no fee’* basis.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been established for over 14 years and are a trusted law firm. We have a proven and successful track record of working hard for our customers. Esther Rantzen, the television presenter well known for championing consumer rights, endorses our service especially as such a large majority of people don’t make a compensation claim for their injuries.
With nothing to pay upfront and no obligation to continue why not contact us and take the ’30 second test’ to see if you have an eligible compensation claim for your injuries.