Good, honest, expert compensation claim advice can be hard to find. Especially if you have not taken legal action before to financial redress a problem such as being hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault. We help people claim compensation for injuries they have sustained from;
- slips, trip and falls
- road traffic accidents (driver, passengers of pedestrian)
- industrial or workplace accidents
- medical negligence
There are some important criteria that you need to meet to have an eligible claim; no matter how you received the injury, it must not have been your fault. It should also have happened within the last 3 years and you must have received medical attention for your injuries. If you meet this criteria, no matter how large or small your injury or if the effects lasted for a short or a long time, you could have a compensation claim.
But where do you go to get the best compensation claim advice that really will point you in the right direction?
Trusted compensation claim advice from Accident Advice Helpline
We’ve been offering compensation claim advice for free, all you need to do is call or email us and we’ll help you out with the right information you need to make an informed choice. We’ve been offering top quality compensation claim advice for over 10 years and we have an enviable reputation.
Just look at who our patron is!
Esther Rantzen is well known and proud of her ferocious defence of consumer rights within the UK. All too often people are wronged and then fobbed off when they try to complain or claim compensation. We share this sentiment and have been standing up for the ‘little guy’ by helping customers make personal injury compensation claims.
Important compensation claim advice points;
- The best compensation claim advice starts with making sure that before you take the important legal action that you DO have an eligible compensation claim. You can do this with Accident Advice Helpline by using our FREE ’30 second test’, either online via our website or by calling us direct.
- Discuss your case and eligibility with one of our friendly, trained customer advisers. With experience in the field of personal injury compensation claim, they can offer helpful compensation claim advice and you are under no obligation – the choice is yours!
- If you decide to continue, you’ll be put in touch with a solicitor who specialises in your personal injury compensation claim. They can offer you l the best legal compensation claim advice taking you through every aspect and detail of your claim.
- Your legal team will also be able to offer financial compensation claim advice. You need to be confident that you are claiming every penny you are entitled to, both for your personal injury or injuries and any other items or services you’ve had to pay for as a result of being hurt.
Hundreds of customers have come to Accident Advice Helpline and they’ve all enjoyed the best compensation claim advice. Call us now and see how we can help you.
Date Published: 10th January 2013
Author: David Brown