Are you thinking about claiming compensation in Arbroath because you have been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault? If so then Accident Advice Helpline can help.
We are an established injury law firm with one of the highest success rates in the industry and have made many thousands of successful claims since we were formed in 2000. With our reputation to maintain we will do all that we can to make a successful claim on your behalf.
The lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline work exclusively under no-win, no-fee* contracts. This means that you will not have to find the money upfront to pay your legal bill, it will cost you nothing to start your claim and you won’t have to pay anything in fees if your claim for compensation in Arbroath is unsuccessful.
Claiming compensation in Arbroath
You can claim compensation in Arboath for any illness or injury your accident caused you, physical or psychological.
There are many accidents you can claim for, and these include the following:Open Claim Calculator
- An accident on the road, whether travelling as a car driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian.
- An accident at work or a work related illness or injury such as stress, repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- An accident in a public place, which includes shops and businesses
Part of your compensation package will include a figure to reimburse you for any financial costs that arose from your accident. These costs could be things such as loss of earnings, money spent on medical treatment or child care costs.
Please keep track of your expenses and keep any supporting evidence such as receipts and bank/ credit card statements. Our trained advisors can discuss this with you while they asses your claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
While we discuss your possible claim, we can assess your chances of making a successful claim. Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim compensation in Arbroath if you can confirm the following:
- That you were not responsible for causing the accident.
- That you consulted a medical practitioner for treatment for your injuries.
- That your accident happened within the last 3 years. You don’t have to wait that long though to call us for advice.
To talk to one of our advisers now for free, no-obligation advice about claiming compensation in Arbroath. Just call 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.
Your claim will be handled a personal injury specialist who can get you the best compensation, so call today for the right advice.