Left with Whiplash? Call us for relevant compensation advice in Ealing today.
Whiplash is a common injury that is often caused and associated with road traffic accidents, particularly rear-end shunts and collisions at speed. However, not all cases of whiplash are caused by accidents on the roads. Indeed, many of the victims of this type of trauma are injured as the result of sporting and work related accidents instead. If you, or some one you are close to, have been injured and diagnosed with whiplash through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, why not call Accident Advice Helpline for compensation advice in Ealing?
Why should I call Accident Advice Helpline?
- We are a highly successful and reputable law firm based in the UK that specialise in personal injury compensation.
- We provide an unrivalled telephone helpline service that can offer no obligation, relevant and reliable advice to people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
- We have been established for in excess of 15 years’ and we have helped thousands of people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation for injuries caused through no fault of their own.
- We offer a 100% no win no fee arrangement to enable you to proceed with making your claim for compensation without any financial risk.
- Our team of dedicated and professional personal injury solicitors will be delighted to handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf using their expertise and skill.
- We offer a unique and user-friendly online resource; our 30-second online test. This online tool enables you to check for yourself in seconds if you are legally entitled to pursue a claim for compensation from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- If you wish to obtain an estimate of how much compensation you could be awarded for your claim for compensation, then our online test can provide an estimate in seconds. This should not, however, be relied upon as it is an estimate only.
Esther Rantzen is a leading and long-standing consumer campaigner and champion of consumer rights. Indeed, as a popular TV presenter, Esther used her public profile to raise the awareness of consumer issues and safety measures in order to protect the public through widespread media campaigns. Esther is our official patron at Accident Advice Helpline and she endorses our 100% no win no fee arrangement.
Are you ready to call and start your claim?
To obtain the personal injury advice that you require to proceed with your whiplash claim, call our leading law firm on our freephone landline number, 0800 689 0500. If it is easier for you, you can call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. We are waiting for your call. Don’t delay! Start your compensation claim and obtain the compensation that you are legally entitled to for your whiplash injuries now! Talk to us today if you need compensation advice in Ealing.
Date Published: 1st June 2015
Author: David Brown