Making management companies claims
Making management companies claims is not necessarily the best way to win the compensation you could be entitled to. You need a law firm that specialises in personal injury compensation claims – you need Accident Advice Helpline.
The thing with management companies claims is that they do just that, manage your claim, they cannot do everything a law firm can do. They will pass your claim to a solicitor or lawyer who they think is suitable, and act as a middleman between you. But they cannot represent you in court as we can, as you do not need any legal training to a business dealing in management companies claims.
Call the experts
There are many advantages to using a law firm with our experience and expertise, just a few of them being:
- Over 16 years experience of making successful claim, which has allowed us to streamline to processes to make them simple and efficient.
- In-house solicitors and lawyers who will always put your needs first and who will work hard to make sure your claim reaches its full potential.
- We will speak to you in plain English and not tie you up in knots with legal jargon.
- As much free claims advice as you need, without any obligation or pressure to make a claim.
- Our no-win, no-fee* agreement that means you do not have to pay us anything to start your claim, or pay our legal fees if your claim is lost.
- Friendly, expert claims advisors who will be here to help and support you all the way through your claim.
- A service of the highest quality, including reports on the progress of your claim.
- Our 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much it could be. You can complete this yourself online, or by phone with our advisors.
- The recommendation and endorsement of UK consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen. You will also find lots of testimonials from previous claimants both on our own website and on independent websites.
There are many more advantages to claiming with us, and to find out all you need to know you should get in touch with us today.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
To get in touch with us call our helpline. If you are calling from a landline dial 0800 689 0500. If you are using a mobile you can either call 0333 500 0993, or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you as soon as we can.
Date Published: 19th September 2012
Author: Rebecca Smith
Category: Personal injury claims