How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Common accidents in the workplace in Corby

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Corby

    Common accidents in the workplace in Corby include fire and electrical hazards, slips, trips and falls and chemical incidents. So long as an accident affects you physically (or psychologically) and was no fault of your own, you may be able to make a claim against your workplace employer.

    So, if you have recently fallen over and broken your wrist at work because there was a trailing cable, you may be able to form a personal injury claim.

    Should you succeed in claiming, your employer’s insurance company will probably provide you with a sum of money in compensation.

    Things you need to ask your solicitor

    Here are a few questions you should ask your solicitor if you have sustained injuries, in one of the aforementioned common accidents in the workplace in Corby:

    • What can I do to improve my chances of winning against my employer?
    • What factors could affect the sum of money I can win in compensation?
    • What information do you need from me?

    These are just a few examples of questions that you could and should ask, prior to and during the claim-making procedure. Once you are clearer on what you are headed for, you could decide whether or not you should make a claim against your employer.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How do you know if you have a claim?

    Well, you must provide your solicitor with facts and details, so that he or she can analyse your situation in detail. He or she will assess whether you have a valid claim. If it is felt that you have a weak case, your solicitor will guide you on what could be done to improve your chances of succeeding.

    Your solicitor will also provide you with information as to the different types of losses that you could claim for.

    You can find out if you are eligible to claim by using our 30 second test.

    What can Accident Advice Helpline do to help with common accidents in the workplace in Corby?

    We have helped several employees who have sustained all sorts of injuries in all sorts of accidents.

    Trust that you are in the right hands and we will take care of almost everything for you. You won’t have to meet nor make an appointment with us, so long as you can provide us with the information we need, to help you with your case.

    Would you like to make a claim? You can call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can also text “claim 365” to us on 88010, and our advisors will contact you as soon as he or she receives your text.

    Date Published: 8th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.