Although Colchester is a beautiful, historic town in Essex, the legal market is small and often limited when it comes to accident at work claims. As a general rule, we would never advise selecting a personal injury solicitor simply because of proximity to your home; the closest lawyer dealing with Colchester accident at work claims may not necessarily be the best for your case.
So if location shouldn’t be a consideration when seeking help for your Colchester accident at work, what factors should you think about? Here are our top five criteria we believe should always be met:
- The law firm should have a stellar reputation in the industry. Accident Advice Helpline, for example, has been in business and delivering great results for over 14 years.
- You should be able to discuss your accident at work in confidence with no obligation to proceed with the claim.
- Lawyers should work on a 100% no win, no fee basis – why should you pay for your accident at work claim if it’s unsuccessful?
- They should be specialists in personal injury compensation. This is the best way to ensure the advice and help you receive is as in-depth, valuable and accurate as possible.
What can I claim for?
What are some of the most frequent claims made for accidents at work in Colchester?
- General damages, representing the pain and suffering you have sustained
- Special damages, including any lost earnings or out-of-pocket expenses you have encountered
- Future losses, comprising any losses that you may incur in the future
If you’re looking to maximise the compensation settlement for your Colchester accident at work, please call our Freephone helpline and speak to an advisor, who can discuss the merits of your claim and assess what your next steps should be.
Unsure about whether or not you have a case? If you’re not quite ready to speak to an advisor, why not think about your answers to the following questions to give yourself a rough idea of the strength of your claim?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Did the accident involve a road traffic accident, a slip trip or fall, medical negligence or an accident in your workplace?
- Did the accident occur within the last three years?
If so, we think you may have a claim!