Making a Coedpoeth accident at work claim is not an unusual event, employees are injured in accidents that were not their own fault every day of the year. Most UK employers comply with the law that says they should protect the health and safety of their employees while they are at work, as they feel responsible for them.
However, there will always be employers who flout the law, and they should not be at all surprised if they receive a Coedpoeth accident at work claim filed against them when one of their employees contacts Accident Advice Helpline after sustaining injuries in an accident at work.
A few facts about making a Coedpoeth accident at work claim for compensation
If your have been injured severely enough to need medical attention in an accident at work and are considering making a Coedpoeth accident at work claim against your employers, here are a few facts that might help you make a definite decision.
- The rules for making any type of personal injury claim say that the accident must not have been your fault, you must have sustained injuries that needed medical attention and the accident must have happened within the last three years.
- Most employers have employers liability insurance, and it is this that settles the claim. Your claim should have no detrimental affect in the business at all.
- Employers cannot treat employees who have made a claim badly, as if they do they may have to face an employment tribunal as well.
- The claim against your employer could highlight a problem they were not aware of, and stop anyone else suffering the same fate as you.
- If you use Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim, you will not have to find any money for the claim to be started, or if it is lost. We use the no win no fee* agreement and that takes care of the financing of your claim.
- Using our services will mean that the claim is handled in a fast, easy and efficient manner, keeping all the hassle of a claim away from you.
Hopefully, you will never need to give us a call, because hopefully you will never be injured in an accident at work that was not your fault.
Avoiding having to face Coedpoeth accident at work claim
Your employer can avoid employees being injured in accidents at work and having to face a personal injury claim, by following the health and safety regulations. No one can promise that these will stop all accidents, but they will certainly reduce the risk of you being injured in an accident at work that was not your fault.Open Claim Calculator
Making a personal injury claim
If this is the situation you are in, you should be making your claim for compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline is the best law firm to help with the claim.
We have over 14 years’ experience of making successful personal injury claims, and we have the knowledge and expertise you need to make sure your claim has its best chance of success.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.