Clydach accident claims helpline

Pedestrian getting hit by car driven by young woman

If you have taken a trip and hurt yourself while on a stroll around the village, you may wish to use Clydach accident claims helpline to find out about claiming compensation. The reason for this is that local councils have a duty of care towards folks that use their pavements. This means that if you trip over a jutting up pavement and hurt yourself, you may be able to claim compensation for what has happened to you. The general rule here is that the pavement has to be jutting up from the others by at least an inch to claim compensation. Also, the accident has to have happened within the last three years.

The problem with tripping over a pavement stone is that when it happens to you, you feel upset and stupid because of falling in public but also because you want to get your cuts cleaned up. However, it is worthwhile to try to get someone to take a photograph of the accident scene. Furthermore, this may sound a little strange but if you can place a ruler within the jut to demonstrate just how deep it is, you will have a good piece of evidence there if you decide to file a claim.

It is also worthwhile to take some photographs of your injuries before they start to heal. This can also be used as evidence if you file a claim. Essentially, you should also be examined by a medical practitioner. If you have not been medically treated, you will not have a professional record of your injuries. This is a standard requirement when claiming compensation.

Get advice from Clydach accident claims helpline

The best way to get specific advice for your personal situation is to ring Accident Advice Helpline. You will be helped through a 30 second test that will determine if you qualify for a claim. At the same time, you will also be provided with an approximate amount of what your claim could be worth.

Once it has been established that you have a feasible claim then you will be represented by a lawyer on a no win no fee* basis. Basically, you will be able to commence a compensation claim without having to provide any funds to get it going. Furthermore, if, at the end, the claim does not reach fruition then you will not be left with a hefty legal bill.

Take action now

To find out how Clydach accident claims helpline could help you, you should ring Accident Advice Helpline now. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )