How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Classification of industrial incident/accident

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Classification of industrial incident/accident

    Classification of industrial incident/accident

    Working in an industrial setting is always going to come with its own set of risks, and despite rigorous health and safety protocols being in place, accidents in the sector are all too common. Workers can suffer from injuries, illnesses and even death as a result of their job, with around 25,000 being involved in serious industrial accidents every year; but if you’re one of them you don’t have to put up with it. Seeking compensation should be high on the list of priorities, and the first step on the road to a successful claim will be going through the classification of industrial incident/accidents.

    The classification of industrial incident/accidents

    In order to determine the amount of compensation you might be entitled to, it’s first of all necessary to classify the type of industrial accident you’ve been involved in. There are various types of accident which vary in severity and, consequently, will result in different levels of compensation being awarded, but a few of the most common types of incident include:

    • Slips, trips or falls
    • Falling from height
    • Being struck by a falling object
    • Collapse or cave-ins
    • Injuries caused by overexertion / strenuous movements
    • Inhalation of harmful substances
    • Exposure to radiation, extreme temperature or noise, electrical currents etc.

    There are a whole range of other classifications of industrial incident/accident, with this just being a basic overview, so to get a true picture and further advice as to the type of incident you’ve been involved in, it’s vital that you talk to specialist solicitors. That’s where we can help.

    Get the expert help you need

    At Accident Advice Helpline we can help you determine the classification of industrial incident/accident you’ve suffered from, and can go on from that to get you the expert help you need to take your case forwards. Our experienced advisors will be on hand to get things underway, and with a no win, no fee* policy you’ve got nothing to lose.

    Suffering from an accident of this kind can seriously take its toll, financially as well as physically and emotionally, and we don’t think you should have to suffer unnecessarily. Your employer has a duty of care and if they fail in that responsibility you should be entitled to compensation, so if you’ve been involved in an industrial incident/accident of any kind just get in touch on 0800 689 0500 or fill in our 30-second compensation calculator and we’ll take things from there.

    Category: Industrial injury claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.