Need a claims solicitor in Houghton-le-Spring?
If you’ve been living or working in the Houghton-le-Spring area, or if you were visiting and had an accident, you may need a claims solicitor in Houghton-le-Spring to represent you. If you can answer yes to the three questions below, we think you could have a good case for compensation.
- Was your accident within the last three years?
- Was that accident not your fault, but caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act?
- Did you require medical treatment for your injuries?
Accident Advice Helpline has been in operation for over thirteen years now. We were set up especially to deal with personal injury claims. We help the victims of accidents find the best solicitor to help them bring injury claims against the parties whose negligence caused their injuries. We operate across the UK and are one of the country’s top compensation specialists.
Start your claim today
Starting your claim is really very simple. You can call us or complete the 30 second test on our website to check your eligibility and find out instantly how much your claim could be worth.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day and seven days a week, so we are always here to take your call. Our advisers are friendly and sympathetic. They will take details of your accident and give you an assessment of whether you have a good case for compensation.
However, there is no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to. When you are ready to go ahead, we will put you in touch with the best claims solicitor in Houghton-le-Spring possible to take your case forward.
Our helpline numbers:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
The 30 second test is available from anywhere on our website.
Your claims solicitor in Houghton-le-Springs can help secure compensation for a wide variety of diverse accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Industrial diseases
- Public liability incidents such as slips, trips and falls in public places
- Injuries resulting from medical negligence
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from criminal acts
…and many more besides.
All of our legal experts work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. We will introduce you to an specialist injury solicitor Houghton-le-Spring who will be experienced in the field of personal injury compensation. If you do not win your case, you do not have to pay and what’s more, there is no cost involved to start your claim.
If your injury solicitor Houghton-le-Spring wins your case, you may receive a sum in compensation which covers:
- The injury itself
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs relating to the accident such as prescription and transport costs and expenses for childcare or help around the home.
So with nothing to lose by enquiring and the possibility of winning compensation for your accident, why not phone us to find out more today?
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown