Holidays are a time for relaxation and restoring our equilibrium after months of tireless working and stressful obligations which can zap our vigour and diminish our energy levels.
However, for many people their holiday in the sun can leave them with more than just a sun tan! Accidents and incidents often occur when we least expect them and we can become injured through no fault of our own, and then you should be speaking to a claims solicitor in Alston about seeking compensation for the suffering you have had to endure.
If you have sustained an injury as the result of a holiday related accident that wasn’t your fault, and occurred within the last 3 years’, then you may be eligible to claim personal injury compensation for your injuries, and you should be speaking to a claims solicitor in Alston.
I’ve had an accident abroad, what do I do now?
If you have been involved in an accident on the hotel complex or on an organised excursion whilst on holiday, then you must ensure that the accident has been reported correctly.
- Firstly, inform the representative at the complex of the accident. If they are unavailable, phone the Uk headquarters of the company that you are travelling with and report it to them. Failing this, report the matter to the management of the hotel or complex.
- Seek medical attention for any injuries that have been sustained. Take a copy of your travel insurance to the medical centre and ensure that they are aware of your level of cover.
- If you require a hospital stay or medications, obtain a receipt for these and inform your insurer.
- Ask witnesses to provide detailed accounts of what they witnessed at the time of the accident/incident.
- Take photographs of the scene and write an account of the accident, as soon as possible following the accident for your records.
Can I make a claim for personal injury compensation?
The helpful and friendly team at Accident Advice Helpline will quickly establish your eligibility to pursue a ‘no-win, no-fee’ personal injury compensation claim. Their telephone helpline is always open to receive your call and answer any queries that you may have about making a compensation claim.
This team of advisers can inform you of your legal rights to make a personal injury compensation claim and provide no obligation information about making a claim.
How does the legal process work if I use a claims solicitor in Alston?
With the team of injury solicitors working at Accident Advice Helpline, you can feel reassured that your claim is in expert hands. Their injury solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to ensure that your claim is processed with accountability, integrity and reliability.
The team at Accident Advice Helpline have been working tirelessly for over 15 years on behalf of people who, like you, have been injured through no fault of their own to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation.
Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, for no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.
Date Published: 13th March 2014
Author: David Brown