Have you been injured as the result of a faulty product? Perhaps you were involved in a car crash? Or, maybe you were recently diagnosed with repetitive strain injury and feel your employer is to blame? No matter what incident you have been involved in, if you are thinking about making a claim for compensation, you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Claims in Scarborough
Accident Advice Helpline is the number one choice for claims in Scarborough, as we cover the whole of the UK. Read on to discover the benefits of choosing our service:
- Experience – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that we are one of the most experienced personal law firms in the United Kingdom. Having been established in 2000, we have been helping personal injury victims to get the compensation they deserve for the past 15 years. You can rest assured that we have the experience to handle your cases and we have probably handled cases similar plenty of times before.
- No-win no-fee* – One of the stand out features of our service is the fact that all of our solicitors work on a no-win no-fee* basis. What does this mean? Well, you will only need to pay legal fees if your case is a success. This is beneficial because it offers you a significant degree of monetary protection. It also guarantees you of a quality service because the solicitor working on your case is going to be influenced by the outcome.
- Reputation – We have an outstanding reputation in the industry. All you need to do is take a look at the reviews on our website to see what our previous customers have had to say about our service. You will also notice that we are endorsed by TV personality and leading consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen. This should reassure you that we are the best choice for you.
- We care – We recognise that you are likely to be upset and stressed as it is. We certainly do not want to add to this. This is why we work hard to get cases wrapped up as quickly and as smoothly as possible, which is why a lot of our cases are resolved over the phone.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?