From car crashes to motorbike accidents, unfortunately, road traffic incidents happen on a daily basis. If you are thinking about making a claim for a road traffic accident that has occurred in Gateshead, we can help. Continue reading to discover everything you need to know.
Road traffic accident claims in Gateshead
Have you got the basis for a road traffic accident claim? This is the first thing you need to concern yourself with. In order to make this type of claim, you need to prove that someone else caused the accident. Aside from this, the incident must have happened within the past three years and you must have seen a medical professional for your injuries.
When it comes to these types of accident claims in Gateshead, there are ways you can help to strengthen your case, such as:
- Make a note of everything that occurred – This is a good way to make sure you don’t forget anything important later down the line.
- Get the contact details of the perpetrator – This includes their name, address telephone number and the details of their insurer, as well as the make, model and registration number of their vehicle.
- Get the contact details of any witnesses – Witness statements can really help to strengthen your case.
- Take photographs – If applicable, take photographs of your injuries, as well as any damage to your vehicle and/or the street.
- Contact the police – In some cases, you need to inform the police of what has occurred, this is especially the case if the perpetrator has fled the scene or the incident is causing danger to oncoming traffic.
Accident Advice Helpline
The only other thing you need is a quality law firm that can give you the best chance of getting the full amount of compensation you deserve. This is what you can expect with Accident Advice Helpline. All of our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee basis, which offers a significant degree of monetary protection and we have an abundance of experience in the industry, as we were established in 2000. All you need to do is look at the reviews on our website and we are sure this will put your mind at ease.
How to get in touch with us today
You could complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Instead, you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you. However you get in touch, make it today so that you do not lose out on the compensation you may be entitled to.