Many accidents are reported in Merseyside every year. The unfortunate victims who suffer injuries that were as a result of someone else’s fault rarely claim compensation, and 70% of them lose out on what is rightfully theirs. Accident Advice Helpline provides claims advice in Merseyside for anyone seeking to pursue a personal injury compensation claim and have no idea where to start, whom to trust and how to proceed with the claim process.
A personal injury can be:
- A physical injury, disease or illness
- A psychological disease or illness
Personal injuries could also result in fatalities.
Some examples of accidents that cause personal injuries include:
- Work-related injury
- An injury caused in a road traffic accident
- An injury caused by faulty goods and services
- A slip, trip and fall injury
Take action, it’s easy to get claims advice in Merseyside
If you have suffered a personal injury, you need to take immediate action in order to start your compensation claim process. Depending on how minor or severe your injuries are, you need to take the following actions:
- Report to the police, in case you were involved in a road traffic accident whether you were a driver or a passenger.
- Seek immediate medical attention from a qualified medical practitioner even if your injuries seem to be minor because if you subsequently go to court to pursue a personal injury compensation claim, the doctor will be asked to provide medical reports to prove if you have a valid claim.
- Gather evidence of the accident and your injuries. It may be useful to take as many photographs as possible of the scene of the accident and what caused the injuries. Have a detailed written account of the accident and if there are any witnesses get their contact details.
The cost of taking legal action for compensation for a personal injury can be quite costly that is why Accident Advice Helpline is always ready to give you personalised, professional and free consultation on how to proceed with your claims process.
Accident Advice Helpline specialises in personal injury claims with expertise in numerous accident types. You don’t need any money to start your claims process and our personal injury solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis, so you will not be billed for any legal fees if your claim is lost.
Get in touch with us today!
If you are looking for claims advice in Merseyside then, Accident Advice Helpline is ready to provide you with free, personalised, professional, expert legal advice. You can reach us today on 0800 689 0500 landline or 0333 500 0993 mobile.
Date Published: 28th June 2015
Author: David Brown