Tandragee is a village situated within County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The motorcycle-racing event known as Tandragee 100 is held there every year. It is also home to Tandragee Golf building, which is a picturesque 18-hole course within the countryside.
If you are the one of many that find playing golf is enjoyable, then after a while you may notice that your elbow is no longer the same. This is because it is not unusual for players to develop tennis elbow because of hitting the ball with the golf club repetitively.
It is a painful condition that affects not only golfers but also typists and IT staff. This may be the reason why you have searched for a no win no fee in Tandragee lawyer, as if it happened through no fault of your own, then you will be entitled to compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline
As you have probably realised it was a good idea not to limit the search to your local area, as it is possible to get claims advice in Tandragee through Accident Advice Helpline. Since the cost of pursuing a legal claim is one of the things that put many claimants off.
But, all Accident Advice Helpline lawyers work on a guaranteed 100% No Win No Fee basis so that, everyone who is eligible for compensation can get their claim without worrying about expensive legal costs.
Start getting your claim processed today by calling them on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, or if you prefer you can go to the website. Their advisers will answer all your questions and resolve any issues you may have.
It is important to note that Accident Advice Helpline are a reputable law firm who have not only been in business for over 10 years, but are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, the consumer rights activist.
Tennis elbow symptoms that may require claims advice in Tandragee
When you develop the condition the outer part of the elbow becomes painful, sore and numb. This may prevent you from going to work, and thus losing out on paid wages would cause you and your family a lot of suffering. The lawyer will ensure you get the compensation you deserve, which will put you as near as possible to the financial state you were in before the injury.
Here is some further information on similar ailments and symptoms:
- With Golfer’s elbow, the pain is in the inner part of the elbow.
- Severe pain and weakness-in the elbow, forearm, wrist and fingers. This will make you unable to grip objects like a toothbrush, cup, pen, a golf club, fork and knife.
- Loss of gripping-the arm, wrist and elbow may lose their gripping ability. Physical therapy, anti-inflammatory gels and resting the forearm helps.
- Inflammation soreness and tenderness-forearm muscles and tendons become torn or overstretched and in serious injuries they may rupture requiring surgery to mend the damage.
- Muscle spasms-create a pulling feeling on the muscles, which is a reflex action.