Finding the right lawyer for your claim
If you have never had to use a solicitor before, finding the right lawyer can be a confusing prospect. You might think that all solicitors deal with all kinds of cases, so you can just drop in and speak to a solicitor you have seen on the high street. However, we think your claim stands a better chance of success if you choose the right lawyer with specific experience in personal injury law.
At Accident Advice Helpline, all our legal advisers specialise in compensation claims after accidents. Having been established since 2000, we have helped thousands of people with their claims. So when you bring your case to us after an accident that was not your fault, you know you will be getting the benefit of well over a decade’s experience, and all the free claims advice in Sydenham that you need.
On a daily basis, we work with the victims of accidents caused by other parties: negligence or carelessness. The kinds of accident cases we process every day include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
We also have experience in other kinds of injury claims.
Free claims advice in Sydenham
When you first contact us, we will give you a free claims advice in Sydenham and an honest assessment of the chances of your claim. The sort of information we need to know is:
- When your accident happened. The usual time limit for claiming is three years. This can be longer in some cases, for example industrial diseases or cases involving a minor.
- What injuries you sustained. For a ‘no win, no fee’ Sydenham lawyer to argue your case effectively, we need details of the medical treatment you have received, whether that was short term or long term.
- Who was responsible for causing your accident. If you were not at fault and your accident was caused by negligence, oversight or error then you may have a claim.
Why not get in touch now for your free claims advice in Sydenham or wherever else you may be in the UK.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Find out what you may be entitled to after an accident that was not your fault. Contact us today.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown