When you need claims advice in Swanage
Plenty of companies offer to help you with compensation claims nowadays. It can be hard to know which one to put your trust in. But if you’re looking for a well-established company with a great track record, you could do worse than to come to Accident Advice Helpline. You’ll find that we operate a professional, efficient service, highly recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen, our patron and consumer champion. We don’t charge for claims advice in Swanage, or for claims advice for anywhere else in the UK.
We’ve been handling personal injury claims since 2000, so have a wealth of experience in many accident types, from road traffic accidents to cases of medical negligence; from sporting accidents to accidents at work and industrial diseases. We deal with slips, trips and falls; injuries caused by criminal acts; accidents on holiday; and cases of food poisoning, to name but a few.
All you have to do is get in touch. Within minutes, we’ll tell you whether your claim stands a good chance of success. We will also tell you how much compensation you could be entitled to. Of course, this is just an estimate. Every accident is different. But we will aim to get you the maximum compensation to which you are entitled if your claim is successful
When could you claim compensation?
Usually, to make a valid claim:
- Your accident must have happened within the legal time limit. This is three years in the majority of cases. However, different timescales apply for some types of accident. If the accident involved a minor, for example, or an industrial disease, you may have longer to claim.
- Someone else must have been responsible – either partially or wholly – for the accident. They may not have meant it to happen, but they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
- Your injuries were serious enough to need medical attention.
Get in touch today to find out if your accident qualifies and for free claims advice in Swanage:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Starting a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
The good news is that we won’t charge you any money for claims advice in Swanage or to start a claim off. And you will have a specialist lawyer to represent you. If anything happens and your claim is not successful, you won’t have to pay for their services. If you are successful, though, you could receive money to compensate for your injuries and help with costs relating to your accident, such as prescription charges and loss of earnings.
There’s no obligation to proceed, so why not contact us and find out more today? You have nothing to lose and could gain a lot.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown