Claims advice in Lancaster for free
There is not much that is free is this world today, but our claims advice in Lancaster is, the same as our claims advice for any other place in the UK. We want any innocent victim to be sure they are doing the right thing in making a compensation claim, and to help and support them all the way through it if they decide they are.
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, the law supports you with the right to compensation from who was to blame, but you need to be certain that it is the right way forward for you. You need to think about the reasons for making a claim, such as:
- Highlighting the problems so that steps are taken to ensure that a similar accident does not happen to someone else.
- Making sure you are not financially ruined by the expenses and loss of earnings that an accident can cause. These can all be reclaimed as part of a successful claim.
- Ensuring that if major changes are needed to you lifestyle, you have the money to pay for them. If you suddenly find that you are confined to a wheelchair for instance, your home may not be able to cope with one. You might have to pay for costly adaptions, or move to a new home.
These are just three of the reasons every innocent victim needs to consider, and will hopefully then decide they should claim the compensation they deserve. Because there is one thing you can be certain of, we can give you as much free claims advice in Lancaster as you need, but you will pay for the compensation you are awarded. Of course you will not hand over money for it, but you will pay in pain, suffering, anxiety, stress and in some cases victims pay for it with their life.
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
As long as your situation fits the criteria laid down in law, we can help you make your claim:
- The accident you were in must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- The injuries you sustained must have been bad enough to need medical attention
- The accident should have taken place within the last three years
If this is your situation, give us a call on our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500 and speak to our friendly advisors. They will answer all your questions, without any obligation for you to proceed with a claim. You can also call them from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Which number you call, don’t delay in getting your claim started, make that call today.
Date Published: 21st June 2015
Author: David Brown