Claims advice in Knowsley from our advisors
From the 3 million accidents that happen every year in the UK, there must be nay thousands of people injured through no fault of their own, but on average, only 30% of them bother to claim the compensation they could be entitled to. This is generally because of misconceptions about making personal injury claims, and if more of them sought claims advice in Knowsley, more of them would make a claim.
The advisors at Accident Advice Helpline can dispel all the myths surrounding claiming compensation by explaining that:
- You can claim compensation if you have been in an accident some time in the last three years, and your injuries needed the attention of a medical professional.
- All the claims advice in Knowsley, or anywhere else in the UK, is free of charge and free of any obligation to use our services.
- As well as claiming for the severity of your injuries and how they have affected your life, you can claim for any costs and losses that have been caused by the accident.
- At Accident Advice Helpline, we make the claiming process as simple and efficient as they can be.
- We always act with integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability, which translate into an open and honest service of the highest quality.
- It is not easy to say how long a claim will take, as timescales can vary from claim to claim.
- We are endorsed and recommended by the UK consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen.
- We take the financial risk of winning your claim by using the no win no fee agreement. This means that you do not have to pay any money for the claim to be started, and if it should be lost, you do not have to pay any legal fees.
- We have 15 years experience of making successful claims, and have already helped many thousand of innocent victims win the compensation they deserved.
Making the myths disappear with claims advice from Accident Advice Helpline
The above are some of the general facts about claiming compensation and about us. But every accident, injury and victim is different, and we will also make sure you have information that relates to you particular circumstances. A service tailor made for each individual claim is what you get when you use us to help you make your compensation claim. Give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and do not be one of the 70% that lose the compensation they would be entitled to.
Date Published: 18th June 2015
Author: David Brown