Claiming with injury compensation lawyers involves taking legal action against an individual or company. It sounds daunting doesn’t it? We understand that you’ll have concerns about the whole process and for this reason we’ll be with you every step of the way. To take your claim forward, you’ll need the best injury compensation lawyers available. Fortunately, here at Accident Advice Helpline, we work with excellent lawyers.
Before we introduce you to claiming with injury compensation lawyers, we make sure you have an eligible claim. By using a personal injury law firm like Accident Advice Helpline, you won’t be taking legal action only to find the whole process fruitless in that you don’t have an eligible compensation claim. We assess your claim entitlement by using our unique 30-second test. Many people can’t believe that they will know within half a minute that they have an eligible claim, but it really is that quick. All you need to do is answer a few simple questions and we’ll tell you immediately of your eligibility.
Questions about claiming with injury compensation lawyers
- Have you been injured as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Did you seek medical attention or treatment for your injuries?
- Was the accident within the last 3 years?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above questions, then you could be entitled to make a claim. If you’ve suffered industrial disease due to unsafe working practices, then the 3 year time limit may not apply. For further information on this, speak to one of our friendly advisers today.
If you have an eligible claim, we’ll introduce you to one of our injury compensation lawyers. We have a team of expert solicitors working with us here at Accident Advice Helpline. Our success rate for compensation claims is incredibly high, and we believe it’s because we select only the best injury compensation lawyers. They are selected using strict criteria:
- Proven, successful experience in general legal practice
- Successful experience in compensation claims
- Offer their services on a ‘conditional fee agreement’ i.e. no-win, no-fee*
Working with the best injury compensation lawyers means you have the best chance of making a successful compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline is a trusted personal injury law firm and we are proud of our reputation. We have Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron; she is widely known for campaigning on behalf of consumer rights and believes wholeheartedly that if you are entitled to make a claim for compensation, then you should.
Our guarantees to you
- When you use Accident Advice Helpline, we promise you are under no obligation to continue. We will only act when you instruct us to do so.
- Our advice to you is always honest and professional.
- Your specialist lawyer will work hard on your behalf to win the maximum compensation you deserve.
So if you are thinking about claiming with injury compensation lawyers, call us today on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our initial advice is free, so you have nothing to lose.
Date Published: 8th October 2012
Author: David Brown
Category: Personal injury lawyer